- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Baked Chicken with Salsa and Black Beans Recipe Video
|Black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 451 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.8%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.7 mg
Sodium 1978.3 mg82.4%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.4%
Sugars 6.8 g
Protein 28 g56.5%
Vitamin A 41.5% Vitamin C 18.5%
Calcium 35.8% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Wash and season chicken with salt and pepper or any of your favorite seasoning.
3) In a plastic bag add the chicken pieces and add the taco seasoning and shake, making sure all the pieces of the chicken are coated with the taco seasoning.
4) Spray a cooking dish with oil.
5) Add the chicken pieces and spread the black beans over the chicken.
6) Spread the Salsa over the black beans and chicken.
7) Cover dish with foil and bake for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
8) Remove the dish from the oven and spread the cheese over the chicken.
9) Place dish back in the oven and bake uncover for about 5 minutes more until cheese melts.
10) Serve with a side Salad or Cauliflower Rice.
This video is a creation of lowcarb360. You can visit lowcarb360 for complete recipes, and more videos.