- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich Recipe Video
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (as needed, for poaching chicken breasts)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for poaching chicken breasts)|
|Peppercorns||6 Medium (as needed, for poaching chicken breasts)|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for poaching chicken breasts)|
|Chicken breasts||3 Large, skinless, boneless|
|Creme fraiche||2 Tablespoon|
|Tarragon||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Celery||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch (as needed, to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Dash, freshly crushed (as needed, to taste)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1021 Calories from Fat 251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.3 mg14.1%
Sodium 304 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 134 g267.7%
Vitamin A 31.2% Vitamin C 36.2%
Calcium 11% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot with simmering water, add the lemon juice, white wine, peppercorns, and thyme.
2) Then add the chicken breasts, cover the pot with a lid and allow to poach for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Allow the chicken breasts to cool down and then shred them to make sandwiches.
4) In a large mixing bowl, add the shredded chicken breasts, Creme Fraiche, tarragon, celery, shallots, kosher salt and black pepper together.
5) Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
6) Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chicken salad on the bread and cut the sandwich diagonally in half.
7) Serve the Chicken Salad Finger Sandwich with a slice of lemon.