- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Potato and Celery Scallop Recipe
|Sliced raw potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chicken gravy||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered mace||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttered soft bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 503 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74.4 mg
Sodium 271.7 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 40 g80.9%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 55%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat very hot oven (450°F.)
2) In a saucepan boil water with salt. Cook potato and celery in it. Drain.
3) Add to chicken and gravy.
4) Season with salt and pepper. Add mace.
5) Transfer into 2-quart casserole.
6) Sprinkle crumbs on top.
7) Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
8) Serve warm or cold.