- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Video
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|Vegetable stock cube||10 Gram (or garlic powder/ onion salt)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||100 Gram|
|Self raising flour||125 Gram|
Calories 375 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 11.8 g58.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.7 mg
Sodium 412.9 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 20 g39.4%
Vitamin A 36.1% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/ 350 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the chicken, salt, pepper and vegetable stock cube. Cook for 26 minutes.
3. Take out the chicken from the stock and let stock cool. Meanwhile shred the chicken with fork.
4. Place the chicken into a baking dish and pour in 10 ounce of leftover stock. Add in the mixed vegetables and stir well.
5. In a bowl, mix together melted butter, self – raising flour and milk. Whisk well and pour over the chicken mixture.
6. Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve chicken pot pie with green salad.