- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Piccata Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||6 , sliced in half|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|All purpoase flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29%
Saturated Fat 8.7 g43.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 179.9 mg
Sodium 315.6 mg13.1%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 65 g130.1%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 28.4%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 24.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over sliced chicken breast.
2. In a pan, heat oil and one tablespoon of butter.
3. Coat each chicken piece with flour on both sides.
4. Place in the pan and fry the chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Pour in the wine and lemon juice. Add the capers and remaining butter.
7. Allow to cook for a few minutes.
8. Remove the chicken and continue to reduce the sauce. Add the parsley and salt, cook for a few minutes.
9. Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with parsley.
10. Serve hot.