- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Philippine Style Recipe
|Broiler chicken||1 , cut into pieces (2 1/2- To 3-Pound)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 831 Calories from Fat 510
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g86.9%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g80.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.2 mg93.7%
Sodium 2060 mg85.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 72 g143.7%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 10.7%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 22.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients excepting chicken.
2) Place the chicken in the mixture to marinate for about 30 minutes. You may marinate the chicken in the same cooking skillet.
3) Transfer the chicken on a skillet and place the skillet on stove.
4) Allow the mixture to bring a boil.
5) Cover and reduce heat to simmer for about 40 minutes, or until almost all liquid has evaporated.
6) Serve the preparation warm with rice or noodles.