- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe Video
|For homemade croutons|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic herb||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Can tomato||1 Can (10 oz) (garlic and onion flavor)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), cold pressed|
|Garlic herb||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Mozarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.9%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g55.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.9 mg
Sodium 1299.9 mg54.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 38 g76%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 49.6% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For making croutons – in a baker take cubed French bread, pour in olive oil and season with garlic herb.
2. Give a stir and microwave for 4 minutes on high. Stir croutons every minute to ensure they cook evenly and avoid burning.
3. In a baker pour in canned tomato, garlic, garlic herb, chicken and marinara sauce. Stir well.
4. Microwave for 11 minutes on high.
5. Take out the soup and stir in parmesan cheese.
6. Make layers of mozzarella and half croutons; cover the baker for 3 minutes so, that cheese get melt.
7. Serve Chicken Parmesan Soup with left croutons and enjoy!