- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Parmesan Part 2 – Preparing The Dish Recipe Video
|Peeled tomato||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Soffritto mix||150 Gram (A Ready Mix Of Chopped Onion, Carrots And Celery)|
|Chopped garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Broth cube||1⁄2 (Vegetable Flavor)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Thinly sliced chicken breast steak||700 Gram|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||6 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||9 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sliced mozzarella di bufala||270 Gram (Italian Mozzarella From Buffalo Milk)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||5 Tablespoon|
|Grated pecorino cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Sunflower oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6210 Calories from Fat 4940
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 558 g857.9%
Saturated Fat 115 g574.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 718.3 mg
Sodium 6720.1 mg280%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.3%
Dietary Fiber 11.5 g45.9%
Sugars 20.2 g
Protein 121 g241.5%
Vitamin A 110.8% Vitamin C 96.7%
Calcium 291.1% Iron 75.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan, add the thyme and garlic and stir until golden.
2. Add the soffritto mix and stir for 2min or until soft and then add the peeled tomatoes.
3. Adjust the heat into medium-low, add the black pepper powder and cook the tomatoes until the sauce thickens, about 30min.
1. Season the chicken slices with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Prepare three plates where you poured respectively the corn starch, beaten eggs and bread crumbs
3. Coat both sides of the chicken with corn starch, then eggs, then bread crumbs.
4. Heat cooking oil in a large pan and fry the chicken until nicely golden, 3 to 4min without flipping, since the final cooking will be done in the oven.
5. Preheat the oven at 200 °C (392 °F)
6. In a baking dish, spread the tomato sauce as a first layer and then lay the chicken slices on it
7. Top with mozzarella chunks, Parmesan cheese, Pecorino cheese and parsley.
8. Bake for 20min or until cheese gained a nice deep golden colour.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.