- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||3|
|Canned tomato sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Seasoned flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Mozzarella slices||9 Small|
Calories 1456 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g57.9%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 354.9 mg
Sodium 2669 mg111.2%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 119 g238.2%
Vitamin A 32.8% Vitamin C 21.7%
Calcium 78.7% Iron 67.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMeat mallet
1. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken meat to about ¼ inch in thickness.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
3. Prepare a foiled lined sheet pan.
4. In a pot boil water with some salt and cook spaghetti al dente.
5. In a small bowl beat the egg, set aside.
6. In a bowl place the seasoned flour, coat chicken slice in it.
7. Coat it in beaten egg and again in flour.
8. Mix breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, black pepper and salt.
9. Bread the chicken pieces in it.
10. In a pan pour oil and fry the chicken cutlets on both sides until brown.
11. Transfer in a sheet pan, top them with canned tomatoes, garlic and mozzarella cheese.
12. Bake until cheese melts.
13. Once done remove and season with ground pepper.
14. Place the cutlets on a serving plate and pour tomato sauce over the spaghetti and sprinkle shredded cheese and black pepper.
15. Serve the cutlets with some mache mix salad and spaghetti.