- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken N Orange Salad Recipe
|Chicken breasts||2 , split, cooked, boned|
|Celery stalks||2 Medium, each cut crosswise in thirds|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, halved|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved|
|Canned mandarin orange segments||22 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 11 Ounce Each)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 791 Calories from Fat 415
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139 mg
Sodium 418 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 34.2 g
Protein 44 g87.8%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 275.2%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice the boned chicken breasts using a knife or more conveniently in a food processor with the slicing disc attached to the bowl.
2. Similarly slice the celery, pepper and onion.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a large salad serving bowl.
4. Shake the bowl to toss well to mix the salad.
5. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
6. Serve the salad at room temperature or cold over a bed of crisp lettuce leaves.