- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Mushroom Cups Recipe Video
|Chicken||300 Gram, minced|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green chilies||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.3%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.2 mg
Sodium 1568.3 mg65.3%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.2%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 29 g57.2%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 163.9%
Calcium 34.8% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Peel the outer part of the mushroom using a paring knife.
2. Remove the stem and using a spoon carefully scoop out flesh from the center.
3. In a pan, sauté onions in 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown.
4. Add chopped garlic and stir.
5. Add green chilies and stir.
6. Add minced chicken, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Try not to add water as the chicken itself releases it.
8. Then add the spices red chili powder and salt and sauté for minutes.
9. Finally add the garam masala and chicken masala and cook for about 5 minutes.
10. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
11. Start filling the mushrooms with the chicken mixture.
12. Line a baking tray with foil and coat with oil.
13. Place the stuffed mushrooms on the prepared baking tray and top with grated parmesan cheese and drizzle some olive oil on top of the mushrooms.
14. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
15. Serve on a plate with sauce or ketchup.