- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Mushroom Casserole Recipe
|Chicken||1 , cut up|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce, quartered|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, sliced, drained (1 can)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Parsley/Dried parsley - 1 tablespoon||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 893 Calories from Fat 514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g88.1%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 287.2 mg
Sodium 724.5 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 80 g160.2%
Vitamin A 29.7% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place chicken, skin-side down, in the baking dish and dab it with butter.
4. Bake at 350° F for about 20 minutes; turn once and bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms and water chestnuts to the chicken.
6. Stir the soup and gradually pour over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
7. Bake for 20 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve the casserole in a large serving platter and garnish with chopped parsley.
9. Serve with garlic bread or dinner rolls.