- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Chicken Marsala Recipe Video
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken breasts||4 , cut lengthwise|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 , finely chopped|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 369 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.3%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.2 mg
Sodium 488.2 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 43 g85.8%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat a pan and melt butter. Add olive oil.
3. Add chicken and cook until golden brown from both sides. Set aside.
4. Add shallots to the pan. Saute them.
5. Add mushrooms and cook until they reduce.
6. Add sherry and cook for a minute. Then add chicken broth, beef broth and flour.
7. reduce to get a thick consistency.
8. Add salt and pepper and heavy cream.
9. Place the chicken in baking dish and pour sauce over it. Top is with parsley and cover with foil.
10. Bake it for 15-20 minutes.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/