- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Marsala With Chef Ellie Espo Recipe Video
|Chicken cutlets||4 , pounded|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For dusting)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), thinly sliced|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (garnish)|
Calories 347 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.9%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.8 mg
Sodium 461.7 mg19.2%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.75 g3%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 11 g22.9%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 4.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Dredge the cutlets in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2) Meanwhile heat the olive oil and butter in saute pan and lightly brown the chicken cutlets and transfer to a platter, and keep warm.
3) In a saucepan lightly saute the garlic in the remaining butter add mushrooms and saute lightly.
4) Add Marsala wine and cook for 2-3 minutes then add the chicken broth and check for seasoning.
5) Then return the chicken to the sauce and heat through. Then garnish with the parsley.
6) Serve warm and enjoy!