- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Marsala Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper powder||To Taste|
|Chicken breast||6 (thinned)|
|Canned mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Marsala cooking wine/Regular marsala wine||500 Milliliter (bottled)|
Calories 477 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 84.9 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 53 g106.8%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
2. In an electric pan at 350 degree F, pour olive oil and spread it out. Add parsley, garlic and spread it around the pan.
3. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mix and place them in the pan.
4. Fry the chicken on both sides until brown.
5. Add mushrooms and pour Marsala wine over them. Mix gently and cook for about 15 minutes.
6. Serve the Chicken Marsala on top of pasta or with some sauce.