- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Manchurian Recipe
|Boneless chicken||400 Gram|
|Chicken stock||600 Milliliter|
|Green coriander||25 Gram|
|Soya sauce||3 Milliliter|
|Chili sauce||20 Gram|
|Tomato sauce||20 Gram|
|White vinegar||15 Milliliter|
|Refined oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
Calories 849 Calories from Fat 391
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.4%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g45.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 379.2 mg
Sodium 1595.2 mg66.5%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.8%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 51 g101.6%
Vitamin A 35.6% Vitamin C 243.7%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 29.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the chicken in water until almost tender.
2. Drain and cool chicken, reserving the stock
3. Add to a food processor and grind until finely minced.
4. Finely chop onions and green chilli and green coriander.
5. Combine ginger and garlic in a food processor jar and grind into a fine paste.
6. In a large bowl, combine chicken with half quantity of corn flour, raw eggs, chopped onions and half quantity of chopped coriander and green chilli. Mix well with your hands.
7. Shape into small even sized balls.
8. In a large wok, heat oil to deep fry, over a high flame.
9. Drop chicken balls into the hot fat and deep fry until golden brown.
10. Remove with a slotted spoon onto a plate nd set aside.
11. Make Manchurian sauce. In a saucepan, combine reserved stock, ajinomoto, remaining green chilli and green coriander, garlic -ginger paste, soya sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper.
12. Place pan on a low flame, and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
13. Blend remaining corn flour in a little cold water and add to the sauce.
14. Stir continuously until sauce thickens.
15. Add the chicken balls to the sauce and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
16. Dish out into a serving dish
17. Serve hot with rice or noodles.