- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Livers With Bacon Crisps Recipe
|Bacon slices||1⁄2 Pound (12 Slices)|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Toast slice||6 (Hot)|
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 270.8 mg
Sodium 700.4 mg29.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 19 g38.2%
Vitamin A 171.9% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 47.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Take a broiler pan and srrange bacon slices in single layer on rack of broiler pan.
3. Place in the hot oven for 10 minutes or until crisp.
4. Prepare a mixture of flour, salt, and paprika. Add chicken livers over the mixture
5. Lay in hot drippings in broiler pan.
6. Place in the oven for baking for 10 minutes or until browned on underside. Turn the cake and bake 10 minutes longer. Drain on paper toweling.
Take a large serving platter and arrange toast slices in single layer on heated.
Arrange livers on top, sprinkle with pepper, top with crisscrossed bacon slices.