- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Liver and Bacon Roll Ups Recipe
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Bacon slices||12 , cut in half|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 883 Calories from Fat 363
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54.2%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 1585.7 mg
Sodium 1054.1 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 88 g176.5%
Vitamin A 1004.9% Vitamin C 135.3%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 226.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the chicken livers to lightly dip in mustard sauce.
2) Slice the bacon in halves and wrap the chicken livers with these bacon halves. Use a toothpick to secure the edge.
3) In a plate, spread crumbs and roll the wraps in crumbs to coat evenly.
4) Use an 8-inch square baking dish to arrange the wraps.
5) Set your oven at 425° and place the baking dish inside oven.
6) Bake for 25 minutes or until the wraps become nicely golden.
7) Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any other dip.