- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Nicaragua Tangy Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken breast halves||6 Medium, skin and bones on|
|White wine vinegar||500 Milliliter (lemon flavored)|
|White onion||1⁄2 Large, chopped|
|Jalapeno chili peppers||4 Medium, seeded, sliced|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.9 mg
Sodium 124.8 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 41 g81.7%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 19.7%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. MARINADE: In a jar, pour the white wine vinegar. Add onion, jalapeno peppers and sugar.
2. Mix well and refrigerated for a few days.
3. Take the chicken breast and make several cuts on them.
4. Pour the marinade generously over them. Cover with a foil and place in the fridge for few hours or overnight.
5. Preheat the grill.
6. Place the marinated chicken on the heated grill and cook till both the sides are done and juicy.
7. Remove from the grill on a plate.
8. In a serving platter or plate, serve this chicken with a salad of choice and warm tortillas.