- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Kebabs with Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon (e.g., sauvignon blanc)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 75.4 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0.2 g0.8%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 27 g53.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and place the cubes in the sauce. Marinade the chicken at room temperature for 15 minutes or cover and place in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
3. When ready to cook, position an oven rack about 6 inches from the broiler. Preheat the broiler.
4. Skewer the chicken so that the pieces are about 1/2-inch apart. (The chicken will cook more evenly if there is space between the pieces.) Leave room on either end of the skewer for turning and handling. Place the skewers on a broiler pan or baking sheet; they can be close together but not touching. Discard any marinade remaining in the bowl.
5. Place the chicken skewers under the broiler and broil for 4 minutes on one side. Turn the skewers over and cook for 3 minutes more or until cooked through.
6. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce drizzled over the chicken.