- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Italiano Recipe
|Chicken pieces||3⁄4 Pound, skinned, boned|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped sun-dried tomatoes||2 Tablespoon|
|Vermouth/White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 142.2 mg
Sodium 467 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 44 g87.1%
Vitamin A 45.9% Vitamin C 71.8%
Calcium 8% Iron 30.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Prepare the pasta as per direction on package.
2) Use a skillet to spray with olive oil cooking spray.
3) Add chicken to brown.
4) Add green onions to stir-fry by moving the chicken pieces aside.
5) Remove the skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
6) Cover with a lid and simmer until chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
7) Serve over cooked pasta.