- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken with Tomato Sauce Recipe Video
|Chicken pieces||4 Medium|
|Eggplant||1⁄2 Medium, dice|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Tomato sauce||200 Cubic Centimeter|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Basil leaves||1 Small|
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210 mg
Sodium 405.7 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.8%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 67 g134%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 41.9%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Mince the garlic, dice the eggplants into.
2. In a wok, pour olive oil and cook the chicken pieces until done.
3. Once done transfer in a baking tray and place 4 garlic cloves on each of the pieces, keep the tray in the broiler until needed.
4. In the same wok pour oil and fry the eggplants, once done remove and set aside.
5. In the same wok sauté the garlic and add the tomato sauce and simmer it for few minutes.
6. Add black pepper and salt, add the chicken along with the garlic cloves.
7. Add the eggplants and give it a final stir.
8. Serve the chicken in tomato sauce along with steamed rice.