- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken In Lemon Recipe
|Lemon||1 , washed|
|Chicken||1 , cut into 8 pieces|
|Oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Carrot||1 , peeled, grated|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled, grated|
|Leek||1 , grated (White Part Only)|
|Chicken stock||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Ounce (65 Gram)|
|Chopped chives||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3812 Calories from Fat 2292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 256 g394.2%
Saturated Fat 88.3 g441.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1160.9 mg
Sodium 1634 mg68.1%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42.2%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 314 g627.8%
Vitamin A 355.5% Vitamin C 161%
Calcium 40.3% Iron 95.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Remove the peel from the lemon and cut into thin strips.
3) Squeeze the lemon juice and reserve.
4) Brush the chicken cubes with oil and roast them in a browning dish for 3 minutes on power.
5) Pour chicken stock and add vegetables, lemon peel, lemon juice.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Cook for 5 minutes on power, set aside.
8) Take a bowl, pour the cooking juice, and heat for a minute on power.
9) Drizzle the butter and heat for another 30 seconds.
10) Garnish with chopped chives and serve the chicken with the sauce.