- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Worcestershire Chicken Breast Recipe Video
|Worcestershire sauce||125 Milliliter|
|Thick coconut cream||60 Milliliter|
|Thick cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||500 Gram, chop (cut it into medium size chunks)|
|Thick cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peri peri seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Cajun seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.5%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.2 mg
Sodium 660.1 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 30 g60.9%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 13.7%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedSaucepan
1. Wash and pat dry the chicken breast and cut it into medium size chunks, set aside.
2. In a saucepan pour the Worcestershire sauce followed by thick coconut cream, thickened cream.
3. Turn the heat on low and stir everything together, add ¼ cup thickened cream and stir.
4. Add chicken breast to the sauce and coat the chicken with the sauce.
5. Add the peri peri seasoning and using a tong and flip the chicken pieces and sprinkle the peri peri seasoning on the other side as well.
6. Continue cooking the chicken on low heat and keep turning the chicken pieces every 2 minutes.
7. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning and flip and again sprinkle Cajun seasoning on the other side.
8. Sprinkle pepper and flip the chicken pieces and again sprinkle pepper on the other side.
9. Sprinkle oregano and flip the chicken and again sprinkle oregano on the other side and continue cooking until the chicken is done.
10. Serve the creamy chicken with fresh green salad or rice.