- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Grill Recipe
|Back bacon rashers||2|
Calories 292 Calories from Fat 245
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61 mg
Sodium 202 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 18.6%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 0.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean the chicken joints and trim off the lose skin.
2. In a pan, melt butter and remove the pan from heat.
3. Rub lemon cut, melted butter and seasoning over the chicken joints.
4. Trim off bacon rashers and make thin slices. Fry in melted butter and add lemon juice on the top. Keep aside.
5. Take out the grid from the grilled pan and line the pan with kitchen foil. Place the chicken in it and cook under a moderate grill.
6. Cook the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes and then turn skin side down. Cook again for further 10 to 20 additional minutes.
7. Glaze melted fat on the chicken while cooking.
8. Add bacon and dressing over the grilled chicken joints.
9. Serve hot with fried mushrooms and chip potatoes.