- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Fajitas Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||1 Large|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||4 Medium, skinless boneless|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 992 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.9%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 269.1 mg
Sodium 2410.1 mg100.4%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.1%
Sugars 19.1 g
Protein 114 g228.3%
Vitamin A 104.6% Vitamin C 318.6%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Roughly chop the onion and bell pepper, add into the bag.
3) Add the seasoning salt, chili powder, oil and freshly squeezed lime juice.
4) Cut the chicken breasts into strips and add into the bag.
5) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until the chicken breasts, onions and peppers are thoroughly coated.
6) Allow to marinate for about 2 to 4 hours.
7) Stir fry and serve the Chicken Fajitas with Spanish rice.