- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Fajitas Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||1 Large|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoning salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||4 Medium, skinless boneless|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1191 Calories from Fat 442
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.8%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2108.7 mg87.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.3 g57.1%
Sugars 19.1 g
Protein 147 g294.3%
Vitamin A 102.7% Vitamin C 309.3%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Roughly chop the onion and bell pepper, add into the bag.
3) Add the seasoning salt, chili powder, oil and freshly squeezed lime juice.
4) Cut the chicken breasts into strips and add into the bag.
5) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until the chicken breasts, onions and peppers are thoroughly coated.
6) Allow to marinate for about 2 to 4 hours.
7) Stir fry and serve the Chicken Fajitas with Spanish rice.