- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Enchiladas By As Shadows Collapse Recipe Video
|Chicken breast without bone||1 Pound|
|Green enchilada sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Red enchilada sauce||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Black olives||2 1⁄4 Ounce, slice|
|Green chilies||4 Ounce|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
|Corn tortillas||10 (1 bag)|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Chipotle seasoning mix||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2749 Calories from Fat 969
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g165.7%
Saturated Fat 58.5 g292.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 506.1 mg
Sodium 9476.2 mg394.8%
Total Carbohydrates 245 g81.8%
Dietary Fiber 23.4 g93.5%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 179 g358.8%
Vitamin A 214.3% Vitamin C 669.2%
Calcium 204.3% Iron 76.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Dice chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
3. Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil, add chicken and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally.
4. Add Chipotle seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder and a small amount of the red enchilada sauce.
5. Cook until chicken is no longer pink then remove from stove and place in a bowl.
6. Add the green chilies, black olives and half the cheese to the chicken and mix thoroughly.
7. Coat the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan with a mixture of the red and green sauces.
8. Add a generous portion of the chicken mixture to a corn tortilla, roll and place in pan seam side down.
9. Repeat this process for remaining tortillas. Drizzle remaining sauces over the tortillas then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
10. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
11. Remove and serve with a side of sour cream and salsa.