- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Enchilada Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza crust||13 Ounce, refrigerated|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Colby & monterey jack||8 Ounce, divided (or marble cheese blend)|
|Cooked chicken breasts||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Mild green taco sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), pressed|
|Grape tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 505 Calories from Fat 161
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.3%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.9 mg
Sodium 862.2 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 65.4% Iron 23.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a Bowl, combine onion, jalapeño, cheese, chicken, taco sauce and garlic; Mix well.
3. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with vegetable oil.
4. Unroll dough onto bottom of pan. Bake for 14 minutes.
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly over crust; top with chicken mixture and remaining cheese. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
6. Remove pan from oven.
7. Sprinkle tomatoes and cilantro over pizza. Cut pizza into 12 rectangles with Pizza Cutter.
8) Serve hot.
For a less spicy version, seed the jalapeño pepper before chopping.