- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken and Edamame in Okonomi Sauce Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Chicken breast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Edamame||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Okonomi sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (To taste)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To taste)|
Calories 135 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 586.9 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a heated skillet, add olive oil and garlic.
2) Add chicken and spread out evenly.
3) Allow to cook and then turn the pieces over to the other side.
4) Add the okonomi sauce and stir to combine.
5) Add the edamame and mix well.
6) Season with salt and pepper and mix well till the chicken is cooked.
8) Serve immediately with steamed rice, garnished with spring onions.