- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Dumpling Soup Recipe Video
|Egg yolk||1 Small|
|Self-rising flour||60 Gram|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, ground|
|Chicken fillets||800 Gram|
|Veg stock cube||10 Gram|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 641 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.1%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.8 mg
Sodium 1067.9 mg44.5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.9%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 27 g53.7%
Vitamin A 72.8% Vitamin C 33.9%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Chop vegetables and chicken fillets.
1. In a mixing bowl, whip butter well, add egg yolk into the butter and whip well.
2. Add nutmeg, salt and nutmeg powder. Stir gently and add self-rising flour. Mix well and set it aside.
3. Sprinkle some flour over a plane surface and put spoonful of dumplings dough over it. Put these into the fridge for some time.
4. In a sauce pan over medium heat, boil some water. Add chopped veggies and chicken fillets. Cover the lid and let it boil.
5. Once the vegetables and chicken is cooked through, take out the vegetables and chicken out of the soup and let the broth set.
6. Add the veggies and chicken back into the soup and add vegetables stock cube too.
7. Add the dumplings and let it simmer.
8. Serve it hot and sprinkle some pepper powder. You could have it with a piece of bread too.