- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Healthy Chicken Divan Recipe
|Nonfat milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|White bread slices||4 , toasted|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast halves||4 , cooked|
|Frozen broccoli peas||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Box)|
|Frozen broccoli and peas||10 Ounce, thawed and drained (1 Box)|
|Fat free shredded parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat free parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
Calories 258 Calories from Fat 22
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.83 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.2 mg
Sodium 634.6 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 31 g62%
Vitamin A 55% Vitamin C 135.4%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, milk and salt. Blend the liquids properly. Set aside.
2) Take a baking dish of size 1 1/2 quart. Spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
3)Place toast slices into the baking dish. Put a chicken breast half on top of the toast slices.
4) Place the broccoli spears over the chicken.
5) Pour the blended soup over the broccoli. Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
6) Set your oven at 350°F.
7) Cover the baking dish and place it inside the oven.
8) Bake for at least 15 minutes until the soup becomes bubbling hot.
9) You can sprinkle additional Parmesan cheese on top before serving.