- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Cutlets with Fresh Cranberry Sauce Recipe
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||8|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 695 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 202.6 mg
Sodium 679.2 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.3%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 85 g169.9%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 26.3%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim excess fat off the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cut into 3, each breast half, pound and toss in flour.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the floured chicken breast cutlets until thoroughly cooked. Remove from skillet and cover in a plate to keep warm.
3. In the same skillet, remove excess oil keeping only about a tablespoon oil in the skillet and pour stock and bring to a boil.
4. Add cranberries, vinegar, sugar and simmer for 3 minutes, until cranberries are soft. Season with salt and pepper
5. On a plate arrange the cooked cutlets, and pour over with the hot cranberry sauce.
6. Serve hot.