- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Curry Sauce Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||3 Kilogram|
|Curry powder||1400 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 10568 Calories from Fat 3910
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 451 g693.6%
Saturated Fat 104.3 g521.5%
Trans Fat 2.1 g
Cholesterol 1839.1 mg
Sodium 3415.5 mg142.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1030 g343.3%
Dietary Fiber 506.6 g2026.4%
Sugars 137.6 g
Protein 862 g1723.5%
Vitamin A 1157.5% Vitamin C 604.1%
Calcium 765.1% Iron 2476.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Peel and cut the carrots in dices, and leave aside.
3. Peel and slice the onions, and leave aside.
4. In a non-stick pan heat half of the butter, and fry half of the chicken wings.
5. While frying turn the chicken wings occasionally, until they get golden brown color, remove and set aside.
6. Do the same with remaining wings with the remaining butter.
7. In an oiled baking tray, place all the chicken wings and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
8. In a microwave proof plate, place the sliced onion, cover with cling film and microwave until hot.
9. In a non-stick pan, heat half of the oil and sauté onions until light brown in color, remove and set aside.
10. In the same pan, heat remaining oil and sauté carrots for 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
11. In a large pressure cooker, place chicken wings, water, onion and carrots.
12. Heat the wing mixture and allow to boil.
13. As it starts boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
14. Using a ladle, skim off the foam from the surface of the liquid and discard.
15. Cover the cooker with lid and pressure cook till chicken falls of the bone.
16. Allow the wing mixture to cool for about 10 minutes, add more water if required.
17. Pass the wing mixture through a sieve, and press it using a ladle.
18. In a large pot, pour the strained chicken stock and simmer to boil.
19. Add the curry powder and stir until well mixed.
20. Simmer the sauce until it thickens.
21. Use the Chicken Curry Sauce as required or serve it up with your favorite entree.