- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Curry In A Hurry Recipe
|Cooked diced chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Curry powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Finely chopped apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.5 mg
Sodium 747.8 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 10.3 g
Protein 21 g41%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 20.3%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large skillet and add oil in it against medium high flame.
2. Sauté chicken, mushrooms, and onions in oil until chicken is lightly browned on all edges.
3. Add flour, salt, bullion cube, and curry powder
4. Add apple and parsley in this preparation;
5. Pour in milk and water.
6. Simmer the flame; stir the preparation continuously for 3 minutes or until the apple pieces become tender crisp.
7. Serve in room temperature.