- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pinoy Style Chicken Curry Recipe Video
|Chicken||2 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Potato||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Celery stalk||3 , cut into 2 inches length|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small, cut into cubes|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||20 Gram, cut into strips|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (For frying)|
Calories 832 Calories from Fat 515
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.9%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170.1 mg56.7%
Sodium 784.4 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 48 g95.8%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 112.6%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan heat the oil and fry the potatoes, take out from the pan and set aside.
2. Fry the chicken in the same pan and set aside.
3. In same pan add in the garlic, onion, ginger and sauté.
4. Add in the chicken, fish sauce, and curry powder.
5. Pour in the water and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Stir in the red bell pepper, celery, and potato, simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add in the coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes more.
8. Serve Chicken Curry with steamed rice and enjoy.