- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Crackers for a Low Carb Diet Recipe Video
|Almond flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chia seeds||1 Tablespoon, ground|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Coconut oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.1 mg
Sodium 81.1 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 4 g8.3%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.49%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg, and mix in the coconut oil. Combine with the dry ingredients.
5. Add enough water to allow dough ball to hold together.
6. Place dough ball on a cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and roll out to roughly 1/4-inch or less thickness.
7. Cut the roll into pieces. Pierce with fork. Place the roll over parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Serve chicken crackers with fruit juice.