- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Elba's Chicken Cordon Bleu Panini Sandwich Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||1 Large|
|Complete seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Swiss cheese slice||2|
|Prosciutto/Cured ham||25 Gram (1 slice)|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
|Breadcrumbs||2 Tablespoon (for coating)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|French bread slices||2|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 894 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.4%
Saturated Fat 15.8 g79.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 281.8 mg93.9%
Sodium 2065.4 mg86.1%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.6%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 82 g164%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 0.56%
Calcium 63.2% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pound the chicken breast fillets with millet to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Season the fillets with complete seasoning. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Dredge the chicken breast in flour, followed by dipping in egg and finally coating with breadcrumbs.
4. In a shallow pan heat oil and place the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes on one side and then flip the chicken, cook for another 3 minutes on medium heat.
5. Grease the French bread with butter spray, top with chicken, prosciutto and Swiss cheese. Cover with bread slice.
6. Place the sandwich on Panini maker and cook until bread is brown.
7. Serve sandwich with potato wafers.