- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Chicken Cordon Bleu and Peppercorn Sauce Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breasts||6|
|Swiss cheese slice||1|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Shallots||2 , finely chopped|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beef broth/Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.1%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.8 mg
Sodium 442.8 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g1%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 44 g88.1%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Roll the ham and cheese together and then stuff them inside the chicken.
3. Dip chicken in eggs and breadcrumbs.
4. Saute them until brown.
5. Lay them on a baking sheet and bake them for 10-15 minutes at 375 F.
6. To make pepper sauce, heat olive oil and saute a shallot until golden brown.
7. Add cognac, beef broth and chicken broth. Stir and bring to boil.
8. Add flour and chicken broth mixture. Stir it.
9. Simmer until thick. Add peppercorns, black pepper, heavy cream. Remove from heat.
10. Serve the chicken breasts with pepper sauce.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/