- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Ham Recipe
|Chicken breasts||4 , boned' and skinned|
|Swiss cheese slices||4|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fine bread crumbs||250 Milliliter|
Calories 585 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 184 mg
Sodium 1065 mg44.4%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 59 g118.8%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 5.3%
Calcium 26.7% Iron 33.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. With a mallet, flatten chicken pieces between two pieces of plastic wrap.
2. Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each of the pieces of chicken.
3. Roll the chicken pieces up.
4. In a pie plate, mix flour with salt, pepper and tarragon.
5. In another pie plate, mix bread crumbs and paprika.
6. Dip chicken rolls first in flour mixture, then in the beaten egg, and finally coat with bread crumbs.
7. On a shallow dish, place the rolls.
8. Cover with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
9. In the microwave, cook for 6-10 minutes at High, until chicken is tender.
10. Let the chicken stand for at least 5 minutes and serve.