- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rich Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
|Frozen chicken breasts||4 , thawed|
|Cooked ham slices||4|
|Gruyere cheese slice||4|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry breadcrumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
Calories 1348 Calories from Fat 1090
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.7%
Saturated Fat 18.6 g92.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168 mg
Sodium 326.7 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 51 g102.9%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 18% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix the flour with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) Dry the frozen chicken breasts and make a pocket sized opening in each of them.
3) Place the ham and cheese slices into the pockets.
4) Allow the chicken breasts to be dusted with the seasoned flour.
5) Use beaten egg and dry breadcrumbs for coating and gradually fry in oil or fat for about 12 to 15 minutes till golden browned, crunchy and soft.
6) Serve immediately.