- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
French Style Chicken Chasseur Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||3 Medium|
|Pepper||2 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
|Fresh thyme||5 Small|
|Fresh italian flat leaf parsley||5 Small|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Demi glace||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium|
|Bacon rasher||2 Medium|
|White mushrooms||8 Medium|
|Roma tomato||1 Medium|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 112
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3829.5 mg159.6%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 32 g63%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 23.4%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop an onion and slice a mushroom.
2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper
3. Heat a pan at medium heat.
4. Place the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. After about 3 minutes turn the chicken over and cook on the other side for about 2 minutes and remove.
6. Add it immediately in the empty pan along with bacon, pepper and a little olive oil.
7. Add a little white wine and let it cook such that flavorful juices are released.
8. Add minced garlic and tomato paste and cook for about 10 minutes.
9. Mix in some demi-glace and chopped parsley and mix
10. Then add the chicken and bring to a light simmer.
11. Cook until the chicken is done spooning the sauce over the chicken.
12. During the last 5 minutes add diced tomato and cook.
13. On a serving plate add mashed potato and spread the cooked chicken over it.