- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Casserole Supreme Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||4 Medium, cooked and diced|
|Sour cream||16 Ounce|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Herb flavored stuffing mix||6 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Chicken broth||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
Calories 545 Calories from Fat 316
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.3%
Saturated Fat 19.8 g99%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.6 mg26.5%
Sodium 809 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 29 g58.1%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 15.1% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, place the stuffing mix, butter and broth, stir well and allow to sit for 10 minutes or until the stuffing absorbs the liquid.
3. In a large bowl, place the chicken cubes, sour cream and soup, and stir well to mix.
4. In a greased 2 quart casserole dish, place the chicken mixture and spread in the bottom.
5. Put the stuffing mix over the chicken mixture, spread and smoothen the top.
6. Bake in the oven, uncovered for 20 to 30 minutes or until it is bubbly on top.
7. Take the casserole dish out of the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes to set.
8. Serve hot as desired.
You can use baked, poached or rotisserie chicken is desired.