- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Casserole Elegante Recipe
|Long grain and wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed chicken broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped canned pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1599 Calories from Fat 512
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g88.3%
Saturated Fat 24.8 g124%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 410.8 mg
Sodium 5256.5 mg219%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.5%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.9%
Sugars 35.3 g
Protein 125 g250.2%
Vitamin A 166% Vitamin C 172%
Calcium 46.6% Iron 78.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice mix with chicken broth following the package direction.
3) Cook peas according to package direction and keep aside.
4) Combine soup with sherry and milk.
5) Stir in pimiento, mushrooms, chicken, rice mixture, and peas and toss lightly.
6) In a casserole, spread mixture, and bake for 35 minutes.
7) Toss crumbs in butter, spread over the casserole, and bake further for 10 minutes.
8) Serve warm.