- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Canja Recipe
|Diced cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed chicken vegetable soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||240 Milliliter (2 soup cans)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 131 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.7 mg
Sodium 802.5 mg33.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 39% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Add ham to brown lightly.
3) Add soups, water, and parsley to blend in.
4) Heat the mixture by frequent stirring.
5) Serve in soup bowls by garnishing with fresh parsley, if desired.