- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Canapes Recipe
|Chicken spread||5 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cream cheese with chives||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Rye bread slices||24 (Party Size)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.1 mg
Sodium 1003.6 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small bowl put chicken spread with cheese, salt, and pepper.
2) On each bread slice spread 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine evenly.
3) Make 24 thin even slices from cucumber.
4) Chop remaining cucumber into small wedges for garnish. Keep aside.
5) Mound 1 teaspoonful chicken mixture on each cucumber slice.
6) Top the cucumber slice on the bread.
7) Garnish with two wedges of cucumber, butterfly style on each slice.