- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Caesar Sandwich Recipe
|Cooked chicken||2 Ounce, cooked and sliced|
|Semolina/Kaiser roll||1 1⁄2 Ounce, cut in half horizontally|
|Low calorie caesar salad dressing||1 Tablespoon, divided (4 Calories Per Tablespoon)|
|Lettuce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), torn|
|Tomato||3 , slices|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.2 mg14.7%
Sodium 60.8 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.7%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 92.2% Vitamin C 84.8%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the roll and brush the cut sides with ½ a teaspoon of the salad dressing.
2) Take a small sized mixing bowl and add the lettuce to the rest of the dressing and toss to coat it.
3) Arrange the chicken on the bottom of the roll and then place the lettuce topping it with the tomato.
4) Cover with the other roll half.
5) Enjoy immediately or wrap in plastic wrap or foil and carry with you for a quick bite.