- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sicilian Style Chicken Cacciatore Recipe Video
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast halves||24 Ounce, skinned (4, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Chicken thighs||4 , skinned|
|Chopped onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced green olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Capers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Canned italian style tomatoes||28 Ounce, undrained, chopped (1 Can)|
|Cooked macaroni||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
Calories 666 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 2.4 g12.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 141.4 mg
Sodium 674.5 mg28.1%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.4%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 59 g117.6%
Vitamin A 33.1% Vitamin C 62.3%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat more oil in the same pan and add remaining pieces of chicken and saute them until brown.
3. Saute onion, garlic. Add celery, basil, parsley, red wine vinegar, green olives, capers, pepper, sugar, tomatoes and bay leaves.
4. Add chicken to the pan. Bring to boil.
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Uncover and simmer for 25 minutes until the chicken is tender.
7. Remove bay leaves and garnish with parsley. Serve chicken cacciatore with pasta.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/