- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lynn's Chicken Bundles Recipe Video
|Reduced fat cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Canned chicken/Leftover chicken||13 Ounce|
|Sesame seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Crescent rolls||400 Gram|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon (For greasing)|
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.4%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g37.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.2 mg43.7%
Sodium 518.2 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.8%
Sugars 7.9 g
Protein 18 g36.7%
Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 0.92%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking Sheet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl add in chicken, cream cheese, onion, 1 tbsp. sesame seeds and parsley. Stir all the ingredients with spatula until mixed.
3. Open the crescent rolls and place over a flat surface. Divide into rectangular shape.
4. Take out the spoonful of the chicken filling and place on the centre. Seal the edges like bundle and set aside in prepared baking sheet. Repeat the process with the rest.
5. Grease the bundles with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
7. Serve Chicken Bundles with tomato and zucchini salad.