- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Bruschetta Recipe Video
|Bruschetta||2 Cup (32 tbs), fresh (homemade or store bought)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken breast||2 Large, boneless|
|Smoked provolone cheese||2 Large (slices)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Dash (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Dash, ground (to taste)|
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.1 mg
Sodium 858.8 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.55 g2.2%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 39 g78.7%
Vitamin A 44.9% Vitamin C 10.6%
Calcium 19% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add the chicken breasts and breadcrumbs.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until the chicken breasts are thoroughly coated.
4) In a baking dish, transfer the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
5) Then spoon over the bruschetta and top each chicken breast with a slice of smoked provolone cheese.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Serve the Chicken Bruschetta immediately.