- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts with Pecan Stuffing Recipe
|Corn bread stuffing mix||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Melted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||4 Small|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3928 Calories from Fat 1849
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 211 g325.3%
Saturated Fat 72.5 g362.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 836.4 mg
Sodium 7465 mg311%
Total Carbohydrates 369 g122.9%
Dietary Fiber 27.8 g111.4%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 142 g284.8%
Vitamin A 99.4% Vitamin C 53.1%
Calcium 69.9% Iron 107.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
2) Combine the stuffing mix, half of the butter, onion, celery, parsley, pecans and monosodium glutamate with just enough hot water to moisten. Mix well.
3) On 4 pieces of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place a mound of about ¼ of the entire stuffing.
4) With lemon juice and remaining butter, brush the chicken breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Over each mound of stuffing on the foil, place a single chicken breast and fold the foil over the chicken.
6) On a baking sheet, place the chicken wrapped in foils after the foils have been properly sealed and bake for 40 minutes at 350-degrees.
7) Open the foil and increase the oven’s temperature to 400-degrees. Bake for another 20 minutes or till the chicken is brown.
8) Serve hot.